Friday, July 3, 2009

Hidden from Man, not Hidden from Jesus Christ

I would like to share something from our church bulletins which i believe you have the same intrigue if you thirst for Jesus Christ and still lost in the woods.

" there remain the youngest and he is keeping the sheep" 1Samuel 16:11

When will my turn come?
Why has it been so long?
Will i ever get out there?
Am I ever going to get to use my God given talents?
Have I been marginalised?

Have you ever ask these questions in your life. I know i have many times when i think what i have accomplished be it my ministry, career or for my family. Sometimes i frustrate myself when i see others has achieved a lot with little help or you somehow know he or she is not right but yet so successful. Sometimes you ask what's wrong with you? Are you living the right life or you have done something wrong which God still punishing you. The longer you hold on the smaller the flame eventually it fizzes out. Is this what a Christian life all about.

The bible taught you to be humble and let God does his work in preparing a secret in your heart just like David developed strong,passionate and hunger for God in place of solitude.

" He also chose David his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds, from following the ewes that had young He brought him. To shepherd Jacob His people, and Isreal His inheritance. So he shephered them according to the integrity of his heart, and guided them by the skillfulness of his hands" Psalm 78:70-72

There you see answers are soundness of your heart meaning mould you spiritual life and integrity of your hands meaning your character. I am talking to myself.

You cannot be hidding from God. You like it or not you have no choice. God is preparing you for something great. You can start running and not stop and still lost in the woods or you can do something like me sharing in cyberworld the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I maybe shooting in the dark but i think i am pretty sure many green sprouts will shoot out. The rest i leave it to God. You never know God is working in your life now at this very moment. So change for the better.

So are you intrigue now.........or you are lost?

God Bless

No comments: