Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sick Week

I have been sick for the whole last week and hadn't been thinking spiritually what to write for my blog. The medication i have been consuming drown me with hallucination to my mind and mood. That is why i hate to take medication.

This is not good for my family and myself. Temperamental and mood swing are always there when you are not strong controlling you spiritual muscle. My wife and children have been complaining that i am not myself every time i am out of mood.

Sometimes the spirit is strong but the flesh is weak. Sometimes both are weak and you tend to loose yourself. I must admit myself is not perfect christian but hoping to walk in Christ likeness at least try. Nobody said is easy for a man to be pure. I hope my temporal discomfort will just dissipate off by this week and get on with my blog.

God Bless

No comments: